18/15m FAI Class Sailplane
NEW GLIDER – NEW FACE!
The all-new HPH 304S is a High Performance Single Seat, flapped, racing class sailplane. It is offered in a convertible wing configuration with long and short wingtip extensions allowing both 15- and 18-meter wingspans. Both Jet Sustainer and Solo Powered Self-Launching versions are available.
Not simply a face lift of an existing technology, but the very latest in a long study of what was, until now, the “State-of-the-Art”.
The new HPH 304S prototype was flown on November 23rd 2006. Test pilot Ludek Kluger was surprised with the excellent characteristic of the new glider. He reported excellent flying quality from the first moment. Testing and development continues intensively.
Coming now to you!
304S – Become a satisfied owner!
- 304S offers new levels of performance to challenge the best
- 304S is both comfortable and ergonomic
- 304S will not loose its value and qualities in time
- World renowned HPH quality and craftsmanship is admired by all and second to none
- Substantial handicraft man-hours spent on each aircraft makes each detail a masterpiece
- 304S sailplanes shipped to North America, Australia and throughout Europe
We focus on pleasure pilots who want comfort, design and prestige in addition to performance